Backend Developer - Analytics Layer (f/m/d)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, Berlin
We are looking for a smart Backend Developer to design and built our analytics backend on top of a well-proven architecture.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. While we currently serve 2.000.000+ users for our corporate customers, we grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalization.
You ensure that our analytics services are running and processing data in a real-time manner and work flawlessly together with our cloud infrastructure services. Together with the backend engineering and data science teams, you decide on new features and algorithms as well as their design and implementation. You take full ownership of software and appreciate the freedom to choose the best stack of tools and methodologies for any given task.
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our fantastic, international team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. If you join, you benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (e.g. your new bike sponsored by us).
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- You have at least three years’ work experience, with a solid background in data science programming with Python, Java or Kotlin
- You worked with modern database technologies and their suitable use-cases
- You understand modern software systems and its development life cycle in and out
- You’re familiar with cloud based infrastructure (e.g. AWS, OTC) with knowledge about their (managed) services being a plus
- You thrive in an open, agile and clean-code environment
- You have very good communication skills in English