Computer Science Working Student (f/m/d)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
We are looking for a Computer Science Working Student to join our incredible backend team.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. While we currently serve 2.000.000+ users for our corporate customers, we grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalisation.
You'll be responsible for supporting technical questions and monitoring processes for our B2B customers alongside the backend team, in addition to working within the developer ecosystem at Thryve. The role requires internal cross functional participation with key internal stakeholder teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Experience and Sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, extremely organized, reliable and passionate about Thryve’s products and services.
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our fantastic, international team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. If you join, you benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (e.g. your new bike sponsored by us).
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- You have a strong interest in health and innovation
- General scripting experience (Linux, Bash, Python)
- Experience with Math / Algorithms
- Experience with ELK or Prometheus / Grafana is a plus
- You have a good understanding of IT solutions
- You have a good understanding of different operating systems and app usage patterns
- You care about clean documentation and process excellence
- You have good communication skills in English and German.