DevOps / System Engineer (f/m/d)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, Berlin
We are looking for a skilled DevOps / System Engineer to support maintenance and setup of our event-based data processing backend services as well as our internal Infrastructure.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. While we currently serve 2.000.000+ users for our corporate customers, we grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalisation.
You keep a permanent overview of our whole system infrastructure and ensure that our backend services are available near zero downtime. Together with the DevOps, backend and data science teams, you decide on new application changes, (monitoring) tools, infrastructure adaptions and optimisations. You appreciate the freedom to choose the best stack of tools and methodologies for any given task.
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our fantastic, international team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. If you join, you benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (e.g. your new bike sponsored by us). We are an equal opportunities employer and strive for an open and inclusive work atmosphere.
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- You have working experience in linux server environments with programming experience being a plus
- You’re familiar with cloud based infrastructures (e.g. AWS, OTC) with deployment / orchestration technologies being a plus (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- You got in touch with real-time monitoring and alerting systems (Prometheus-Grafana, Elastic tools (ELK))
- You know how to setup and maintain IT services with various tools
- You love flexible working hours and thrive in an open, agile and clean-code environment
- You have very good communication skills in English