QA Engineer - Remote (Portugal)
RemotePortugal, Lisboa, AnyProdukt
We look for an excellent Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team and ensure immaculate quality of our health data engine.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. From Sports and Fitness apps to Telemedicine services and digital cancer care to population health monitoring - Thryve powers the forefront of healthcare innovation. We currently serve 2.000.000+ users for customers around the globe and grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalisation.
You test new and existing parts of our data engine, trace down malfunctions and document findings for our software engineering team to tackle. Together with your team, you work closely with our Backend, Frontend and Data Science engineers to design and run test cases and discuss results. As Thryve is an essential module for modern day healthcare, immaculate quality is essential - and your work is of special importance.
Message from our QA Team Lead
"The ideal person would always strive to improve our products by rigorously testing all aspect of our software and ensure that highest quality standards can be achieved. I look for someone who is eager to explore the limits of our system and always tries to learn new things"
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our international company and team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. Benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (like your new bike sponsored by us). We are an equal opportunities employer and strive for an open and inclusive work atmosphere.
Scope of the job:
- manual testing mobile apps from end user perspective
- testing REST via postman/RestAssured or curl
- verifying the results from health-related calculations on large amounts of data
- tracing issues through the system
- reproducing customer issues
- finding and defining edge cases in the current system and upcoming features
- ensuring the quality of the products for releases
- active role in creating and improving test automation
What we can offer:
- An exciting, multicultural and creative environment with a lot of room for growth
- Local permanent contracts with all the benefits that entails
- Health insurance
- Remote work (based in Germany or Portugal)
- Many chances over the year to meet your remote colleagues
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- At least a couple of years of experience in software quality assurance, ideally in a healthcare environment
- You have a good understanding of programming languages and system architectures
- Experience in testing of non-frontend solutions based on APIs and data processing, with tools like Postman
- Solid understanding of QA tools and processes, with at least a basic understanding of QA automation
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation for process and result excellence
- You are a team player and comfortable working in cross