Scrum Master/ Agile Coach - Healthcare
RemotePortugal, Lisboa, AnyProdukt
We are looking for a focused Scrum Master/Agile Coach to take responsibility for our solid agile development process and the coordination of our frontend, backend and DevOps teams.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. From Sports and Fitness apps to Telemedicine services and digital cancer care to population health monitoring - Thryve powers the forefront of healthcare innovation. We currently serve 2.000.000+ users for customers around the globe and grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalisation.
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our international company and team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. We are also building a Remote team in Portugal, in which you will be able to have local contracts and our contribution to building or improving your home office!
Benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (like your new bike sponsored by us). Thryve is an equal opportunities employer and we embrace an open company culture.
You ensure that developments work according to plan and process, with a special eye on the different milestones from feature inception to go-live. As we work in healthcare, it's you who ensures that processes are well defined, followed and documented.
Message from our Product Owner, Matthew:
"We value intelligent individuals who are open-minded and have a positive mindset. Projects can are always difficult, but when we are in it together and working toward the same objective, we will reap the benefits of our efforts."
Scope of the position:
- Guide and coach the Scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Get the team to a high performing level by recognising areas of strength and improvement and employ appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, best practices, and guidelines.
- Coach the Scrum team in self-organisation, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Work with Scrum team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organisational project or product teams.
- Resolve team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organisation.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
What we can offer:
- An exciting, multicultural and creative environment with a lot of room for growth
- Local permanent contracts with all the benefits that entails
- Health insurance
- Remote work (based in Germany or Portugal)
- Many chances over the year to meet your remote colleagues
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation to design effective processes and ensuring adherence
- You're able to work cross-functional with the different teams and are a respected communicator
- You ensure the team efficiency by moderating the ceremonies, coaching team members, clearing team roadblocks, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Any kind of German knowledge would be a cool plus
- You have a good understanding of programming languages and system architectures
- Experiences as software QA or developer are great plus
- Familiarity with ISO27001, ISO 14971 and healthcare environments is a plus