Scrum Master (f/m/d) Healthcare
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinProdukt
We look for a focused Scrum Master to take responsibility for our solid agile development process and the coordination of our frontend, backend and DevOps teams.
Thryve empowers digital health services globally to provide better care with a unified access to health data. From Sports and Fitness apps to Telemedicine services and digital cancer care to population health monitoring - Thryve powers the forefront of healthcare innovation. We currently serve 2.000.000+ users for customers around the globe and grow rapidly in line with healthcare digitalisation.
You ensure that developments work according to plan and process, with a special eye on the different milestones from feature inception to go-live. As we work in healthcare, it's you who ensures that processes are well defined, followed and documented.
For clients and millions of users globally, Thryve provides a key element to improve the single most important thing for humanity: health. As we grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving global player and shape the growth of our international company and team (backgrounds in 10+ countries & speaking 15+ languages). While our lovely industrial loft office in central Kreuzberg has free food and drinks (and fantastic lunch & bar options around), we're flexible in remote work and working hours. Benefit from competitive salaries and equity opportunities, as well as benefits in kind (like your new bike sponsored by us). Thryve is an equal opportunities employer and we embrace an open company culture.
Join us and shape tomorrow's health care, globally.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation to design effective processes and ensuring adherence
- You're able to work cross-functional with the different teams and are a respected communicator
- You ensure the team efficiency by moderating the ceremonies, coaching team members, clearing team roadblocks, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, with German being a plus
- You have a good understanding of programming languages and system architectures
- Familiarity with ISO27001, ISO 14971 and healthcare environments is a plus